Seiko Astron SSH049J1 Blue Dial Stainless Steel GPS Solar Watch
Model - SSH049J1
RRP - AUD $2950
The new 5X series of Seiko Astron's has been totally re-engineered to enhance the speed and quality of the GPS connection. The operation of the 5X caliber is also faster and more intuitive than ever. Its comfort on the wrist is further improved by a new buckle system that the wearer can use to make the minor adjustments that are so important when temperature or other changes make the wrist expand or contract.
Like all its predecessors, the new Astron 5X series adjusts at the touch of a button to your time zone* by connecting to the GPS satellite network and, as it takes all the energy it needs from light alone, it never needs a battery change and yet delivers the astonishing precision of an atomic clock, one second every 100,000 years. It even connects twice a day to the satellite network; the first connection is made after the dial sensor detects sunlight and the second is made at a time pre-determined and set by the owner. It is the perfect timepiece for the global traveller.
- Caliber Number - 5X53
- Movement Type - GPS Solar
- Dual Time
- Aeroplane Mode
- Duration - Operating for approx. 6 months (when fully charged), power save: approx. 2 years
- Accuracy - ±15 seconds per month (without receiving a GPS signal and at temperatures between 5°C and 35°C )
- Glass Material - Sapphire
- Glass Coating - Super-clear Anti Reflective Coating
- Strap Material - Stainless Steel
- Case Material - Stainless Steel
Case Size - Thickness: 13.5 mm
Diameter: 42.7 mm
- Bezel Colour - Silver
- Dial - Blue Dial with Rose Coloured Battens
- Clasp - Three-fold clasp with push button release
- LumiBrite - Lumibrite on hands and indexs (glow)
Water Resistance - 10 bar (100 meters)
- Automatic hand position alignment function
- Day display
- DST (Daylight Saving Time)
- Dual-time function
- Function to prevent the GPS signal reception (in-flight mode)
- Overcharge prevention function
- Perpetual calendar to the February 28, 2100
- Power reserve display
- Power save function
- Reception result display function
- Satellite acquisition status display function
- Screw case back
- Serial number engraved on the case back
- World time function (39 time zones)
Authorised Premium Seiko Dealer
- Complete with 3 year Australian Warranty & Box
- Our Payment Gateway accepts all major Credit Cards or select the ZipPay, AfterPay or PayPal Options. AfterPay credit limit is $2000.
- You have reached the website of "bricks & mortar" store HS Jewellers Surfers Paradise
Finger Size & Ring Size are the same thing.
As we are located in Australia, our finger sizing is done on an Alphabetical System ( the same system as British)
If you know your finger size in another measurement system, say US, you will have to locate a conversion chart online.
When you order a ring, you will have to select a size. Please note the larger sizes will adjust the price & cost more, due to the use of more materials in the larger size rings.
MEASURING YOUR RING SIZE
It is important to obtain an accurate ring size. We suggest that you visit a local jeweller to have your ring size checked before placing your order. This is the only way to accurately measure your finger size. Please note that Jewellers are not obligated to measure your size to place an order elsewhere. There may be a charge involved in measuring your size.
A good deal of our rings may be resized, so for those particular ring styles if you order the wrong finger size those rings may be resized by a reasonable amount.
However, some of our rings, are sometimes difficult if not impossible to resize due to the patterns on the ring or the hardness of the titanium (titanium cannot be soldered).
For this reason, we request that you have your ring size checked by a local jeweller rather than using a piece of paper or string to measure the ring size. If a piece of paper is used, it does not accurately show how the ring will move over the knuckle and does not take into account different ring widths.
If you do order the wrong finger size, you can contact us and discuss your options. The ring may be resized or in some cases you may be able to return the ring to us and have a new one made for a small re-make fee.
If when ordering you are unsure of your size or the listing doesn't appear to accommodate you, please phone us on 1300 754 450.
Please note that the ring prices displayed on this web site are calculated based on average ring sizes.
Most rings that are ordered are in the average ring size range, though there are some finger sizes that fall outside the average finger size range.
For larger finger sizes, there may be an additional fee to cover the extra metals required to make the larger size required. When you select the finger size that you require for your ring, you will see if an additional fee is applicable. If an additional fee applies that fee will be added to the total of the order.