Seiko Astron SSH077J
SEIKO Astron GPS Solar communicates with the GPS network and adjusts to your time zone anywhere on Earth, keeping you on time all the time. Stainless steel combined with ceramic makes for a magnificent design.
- Calibre Type - Solar - Powered By Any Light Source
- Calibre Function - GPS Dual Time
- Accuracy - ±1 second every 100,000 years (with daily automatic time adjustment)
- ±15 seconds per month (without receiving a GPS signal and at temperatures between 5°C and 35°C )
- Power Reserve/Battery Life - Operating for approx. 6 months (when fully charged), power save: approx. 2 years
- Battery - N/A
- Calibre Number - 5X53
- Display - Analogue
- Water Resistance - 100 Metres
- Case Material - Stainless Steel (super hard coating) & Ceramic
- Case Size - Thickness: 13.3mm, Diameter: 42.7mm, Length: 49.9mm
- Weight - 160.0g
- Case Colour - Black
- Band/Bracelet - Bracelet - Stainless Steel
- Band Colour - Black
- Clasp - Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Band Reference - L0LH011M9
- Glass Material - Dual-curved sapphire crystal with super clear coating
- Crown - Pull Out
- Dial Colour - Dark blue
- Hand Indicators - Hour, Minute, Seconds, AM/PM
- Calendar Indicators - Date, Day Of The Week
- Lumibrite - Hands & Markers
- Dial Markers - Batons
- Dual Time Capability - Bottom Dial Can Be Adjusted To Second Time Zone, Main Hands Can Be Manually Adjusted To Different Time Zones.
- Perpetual Calendar - Calendar Automatically Adjusts For Short Months and Leap Years Until February, 2100
- World Time - Astron GPS Solar pinpoints your location and identifies your exact timezone by receiving GPS signals from 4 or more GPS satellites. Manual Time Adjustment is available. Daylight Saving Auto Adjustme
- Other features -
- Automatic hand position alignment function
- Day display
- DST (Daylight Saving Time)
- Dual-time function
- Function to prevent the GPS signal reception function from working (in-flight mode)
- GPS signal reception function (Time zone adjustment, automatic time adjustment)
- Overcharge prevention function
- Perpetual calendar to the February 28, 2100
- Power reserve display
- Power save function
- Reception result display function
- Satellite acquisition status display function
- Time transfer function (Switching between the main-dial and sub-dial)
- World time function (39 time zones)
- Complete with 3 year Australian Warranty & Box
- Our Payment Gateway accepts all major Credit Cards or select the ZipPay, AfterPay or PayPal Options. AfterPay splits the payment into Four equal payments & is only available on purchases less than $2000.
- You have reached the website of "bricks & mortar" store HS Jewellers Surfers Paradise
Finger Size & Ring Size are the same thing.
As we are located in Australia, our finger sizing is done on an Alphabetical System ( the same system as British)
If you know your finger size in another measurement system, say US, you will have to locate a conversion chart online.
When you order a ring, you will have to select a size. Please note the larger sizes will adjust the price & cost more, due to the use of more materials in the larger size rings.
MEASURING YOUR RING SIZE
It is important to obtain an accurate ring size. We suggest that you visit a local jeweller to have your ring size checked before placing your order. This is the only way to accurately measure your finger size. Please note that Jewellers are not obligated to measure your size to place an order elsewhere. There may be a charge involved in measuring your size.
A good deal of our rings may be resized, so for those particular ring styles if you order the wrong finger size those rings may be resized by a reasonable amount.
However, some of our rings, are sometimes difficult if not impossible to resize due to the patterns on the ring or the hardness of the titanium (titanium cannot be soldered).
For this reason, we request that you have your ring size checked by a local jeweller rather than using a piece of paper or string to measure the ring size. If a piece of paper is used, it does not accurately show how the ring will move over the knuckle and does not take into account different ring widths.
If you do order the wrong finger size, you can contact us and discuss your options. The ring may be resized or in some cases you may be able to return the ring to us and have a new one made for a small re-make fee.
If when ordering you are unsure of your size or the listing doesn't appear to accommodate you, please phone us on 1300 754 450.
Please note that the ring prices displayed on this web site are calculated based on average ring sizes.
Most rings that are ordered are in the average ring size range, though there are some finger sizes that fall outside the average finger size range.
For larger finger sizes, there may be an additional fee to cover the extra metals required to make the larger size required. When you select the finger size that you require for your ring, you will see if an additional fee is applicable. If an additional fee applies that fee will be added to the total of the order.