NIXON Regulus Digital Black IP Stainless Steel Watch A1268-001-00
- Case Colour - All Stainless Steel Case & Strap with Black IP
- Dial Colour - Black Digital
- Case Size - 46mm
- Case- 46mm, 100 meter/10 ATM custom injection molded SS case, with SS pushers located at 6 and 9 o'clock, hardened mineral crystal, stainless steel bezel, solid stainless steel screw on case back and screw pins.
- Strap - 29mm to 24mm tapered custom solid stainless steel 3-link bracelet with stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
- Hardened Mineral Crystal
- Stainless Steel Bezel
- Stainless Steel Screw on Case back
- Screw Pin Lugs
- 100m Water Resistant
- Movement - Custom Digital LCD module encased in PU and poron for super tough shock absorption and durability.
- Functions include dual time, 12 or 24 hr, day/date, auto calender thru to 2099, dual chronographs, with 1/100 second resolution visible from all screens, count down timer, alarm, adjustable LED backlight & silent mode.
- Complete with Australian Warranty & Box
- Free Delivery Australia Wide
- NIXON Product can only be sold to Australian Delivery Address.
- Our Payment Gateway accepts all major Credit Cards or select the Zip, AfterPay or PayPal Options
- You have reached the website of "bricks & mortar" store HS Jewellers Surfers Paradise
Finger Size & Ring Size are the same thing.
As we are located in Australia, our finger sizing is done on an Alphabetical System ( the same system as British)
If you know your finger size in another measurement system, say US, you will have to locate a conversion chart online.
When you order a ring, you will have to select a size. Please note the larger sizes will adjust the price & cost more, due to the use of more materials in the larger size rings.
MEASURING YOUR RING SIZE
It is important to obtain an accurate ring size. We suggest that you visit a local jeweller to have your ring size checked before placing your order. This is the only way to accurately measure your finger size. Please note that Jewellers are not obligated to measure your size to place an order elsewhere. There may be a charge involved in measuring your size.
A good deal of our rings may be resized, so for those particular ring styles if you order the wrong finger size those rings may be resized by a reasonable amount.
However, some of our rings, are sometimes difficult if not impossible to resize due to the patterns on the ring or the hardness of the titanium (titanium cannot be soldered).
For this reason, we request that you have your ring size checked by a local jeweller rather than using a piece of paper or string to measure the ring size. If a piece of paper is used, it does not accurately show how the ring will move over the knuckle and does not take into account different ring widths.
If you do order the wrong finger size, you can contact us and discuss your options. The ring may be resized or in some cases you may be able to return the ring to us and have a new one made for a small re-make fee.
If when ordering you are unsure of your size or the listing doesn't appear to accommodate you, please phone us on 1300 754 450.
Please note that the ring prices displayed on this web site are calculated based on average ring sizes.
Most rings that are ordered are in the average ring size range, though there are some finger sizes that fall outside the average finger size range.
For larger finger sizes, there may be an additional fee to cover the extra metals required to make the larger size required. When you select the finger size that you require for your ring, you will see if an additional fee is applicable. If an additional fee applies that fee will be added to the total of the order.