RRP - AUD$75
CALIBRE NO. - Z013
POWER RESERVE/BATTERY LIFE - 2 Years Approx
BATTERY TYPE - CR2016
- CALIBRE FUNCTION - Digital Multi-Timer
- CALIBRE DISPLAY - Quartz - Powered By A Battery
- WATER RESISTANCE - 100 Metres
- CASE MATERIAL - Plastic & Stainless Steel
- CASE COLOUR - Purple
- CASE SIZE - 39MM
- BAND/BRACELET TYPE - Strap - Urethane
- BAND/BRACELET COLOUR - Purple
- BAND REFERENCE - RX551X
- CROWN TYPE - Buttons
- GLASS TYPE - Acrylic
- DIAL COLOUR - LCD
- HAND INDICATORS - Digital - Hour, Minute, Seconds
- CALENDAR INDICATORS - Date, Day Of The Week, Month
- DIAL MARKERS - Digital Numerals
- LUMINOUS - Electroluminescent Light
- ALARM - Yes
- STOPWATCH - Stopwatch Measures 23 Hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds in 1/100th of a second increments with split/lap time
- TIMER - Countdown Timer can be set to 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds.
- Complete with 2 Year Australian Warranty & Box
- Our Payment Gateway accepts all major Credit Cards or select the Zip, AfterPay or PayPal Options.You have reached the website of "bricks & mortar" store H&S Jewellers Surfers Paradise
- Any Questions? Or seeking a different model Call us on 1300 754 450
Finger Size & Ring Size are the same thing.
As we are located in Australia, our finger sizing is done on an Alphabetical System ( the same system as British)
If you know your finger size in another measurement system, say US, you will have to locate a conversion chart online.
When you order a ring, you will have to select a size. Please note the larger sizes will adjust the price & cost more, due to the use of more materials in the larger size rings.
MEASURING YOUR RING SIZE
It is important to obtain an accurate ring size. We suggest that you visit a local jeweller to have your ring size checked before placing your order. This is the only way to accurately measure your finger size. Please note that Jewellers are not obligated to measure your size to place an order elsewhere. There may be a charge involved in measuring your size.
A good deal of our rings may be resized, so for those particular ring styles if you order the wrong finger size those rings may be resized by a reasonable amount.
However, some of our rings, are sometimes difficult if not impossible to resize due to the patterns on the ring or the hardness of the titanium (titanium cannot be soldered).
For this reason, we request that you have your ring size checked by a local jeweller rather than using a piece of paper or string to measure the ring size. If a piece of paper is used, it does not accurately show how the ring will move over the knuckle and does not take into account different ring widths.
If you do order the wrong finger size, you can contact us and discuss your options. The ring may be resized or in some cases you may be able to return the ring to us and have a new one made for a small re-make fee.
If when ordering you are unsure of your size or the listing doesn't appear to accommodate you, please phone us on 1300 754 450.
Please note that the ring prices displayed on this web site are calculated based on average ring sizes.
Most rings that are ordered are in the average ring size range, though there are some finger sizes that fall outside the average finger size range.
For larger finger sizes, there may be an additional fee to cover the extra metals required to make the larger size required. When you select the finger size that you require for your ring, you will see if an additional fee is applicable. If an additional fee applies that fee will be added to the total of the order.