- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Flash alert
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 00'00"00~59'59"99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
G-SHOCK 2021 Lunar New Year Metal Covered series GM5600CX-4D
Introducing red and gold G-SHOCK GM-5600 and GM-6900 Metal Covered series designs to commemorate Chinese new year for 2021.
Resin bands combine with stainless steel bezels that are forged, cut, and polished in ways that give each model its own distinctive finish.
The hairline finish of the top surface of the GM-5600CX bezel and its matte red band make this watch more 'subtle' than its brother, the GM-6900.
The back covers of this model is engraved with a logo based on the zodiac symbol for an ox. The watch arrives in a special red box packaging that symbolises luck, and is a common sight in many households throughout the holiday.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Special zodiac caseback engraving
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Gold ion plated case
- 200-meter water resistance
- Size of case : 49.6×43.2×12.9mm
- Total weight : 73g
- 2 Year Australian Warranty
- Can't find what you're looking for? Call us and we shall try to sort it for you!
- Brand New, Genuine Product, Complete with Genuine Box
- Our Payment Gateway accepts all major Credit Cards or select the ZipPay, AfterPay or PayPal Options. AfterPay splits the payment into Four equal payments & is only available on purchases less than $2000.
- You have reached the website of "bricks & mortar" store of H&S Jewellers Surfers Paradise. Find us on Facebook @Haines and Stephenson Jewellers & Instagram @hsjewellers
- Buy on line in Australia and be covered by an Australian Warranty! Purchase overseas and your warranty may not be valid in Australia.
Finger Size & Ring Size are the same thing.
As we are located in Australia, our finger sizing is done on an Alphabetical System ( the same system as British)
If you know your finger size in another measurement system, say US, you will have to locate a conversion chart online.
When you order a ring, you will have to select a size. Please note the larger sizes will adjust the price & cost more, due to the use of more materials in the larger size rings.
MEASURING YOUR RING SIZE
It is important to obtain an accurate ring size. We suggest that you visit a local jeweller to have your ring size checked before placing your order. This is the only way to accurately measure your finger size. Please note that Jewellers are not obligated to measure your size to place an order elsewhere. There may be a charge involved in measuring your size.
A good deal of our rings may be resized, so for those particular ring styles if you order the wrong finger size those rings may be resized by a reasonable amount.
However, some of our rings, are sometimes difficult if not impossible to resize due to the patterns on the ring or the hardness of the titanium (titanium cannot be soldered).
For this reason, we request that you have your ring size checked by a local jeweller rather than using a piece of paper or string to measure the ring size. If a piece of paper is used, it does not accurately show how the ring will move over the knuckle and does not take into account different ring widths.
If you do order the wrong finger size, you can contact us and discuss your options. The ring may be resized or in some cases you may be able to return the ring to us and have a new one made for a small re-make fee.
If when ordering you are unsure of your size or the listing doesn't appear to accommodate you, please phone us on 1300 754 450.
Please note that the ring prices displayed on this web site are calculated based on average ring sizes.
Most rings that are ordered are in the average ring size range, though there are some finger sizes that fall outside the average finger size range.
For larger finger sizes, there may be an additional fee to cover the extra metals required to make the larger size required. When you select the finger size that you require for your ring, you will see if an additional fee is applicable. If an additional fee applies that fee will be added to the total of the order.